To provide credit analysis on Capital Market opportunities as well as execute Capital Market process to ensure efficient execution and delivery of Capital Market transactions.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BSc. in Finance, Business Administration or any other related field.
- Minimum three (3) years’ relevant work experience, preferably within a financial entity.
- Licensed by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) or a suitable candidate for licensing.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess and make recommendations on the financial viability of prospective investment opportunities, utilizing appropriate valuation methodologies.
- Prepare reports to support the recommendations made.
- Conduct due diligence on prospective clients.
- Prepare term sheets for discussion internally and with the client.
- Prepare relevant regulatory documentation.
- Manage deals that the company may be engaged in within specific time frames.
- Prepare marketing/execution materials for maximum client impact.
- Utilise product expertise to meet client needs.
KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCIES:
- Strong understanding of corporate finance.
- Strong financial analysis skills with strong sense of risk management.
- Good project management skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Thorough knowledge of the Jamaican Securities Market.
- Working knowledge of the laws, procedures, and practices governing the Financial Services
- Industry and exposure to international capital markets.
- Analytic capacity to assess a full-spectrum of financial/investment opportunities and to present well-supported recommendations.
Date Posted Friday, April 20, 2018
Application Deadline Monday, April 30, 2018