Associate will be supervised by Partners, and will have the conduct of client matters from inception to resolution and will represent clients in a variety of legal proceedings including courtroom trials.
Encumbrances / Duties:
- Taking clients instructions
- Writing opinions
- Conducting research
- Drafting legal documents
- Visiting clients in custody
- Attending court dispute resolution etc.
- Broad-Based competence in many areas of the law, with specialization in criminal litigation
- Knowledge of parish court circuit court and courts of appeal procedures
- Public speaking and advocacy excellent writing research and interpersonal skills
- Takes initiative, self-directed and works well under pressure
- Attorney at law in good standing.
- Willing to adapt, to learn and to travel island wide.
Deadline: April 30, 2018