We are looking for a dynamic, passionate and experienced candidate to fill the position of Bar Manager to be a part of MELIA BRACO VILLAGE.
In a company as large as your world, all that’s missing is YOU!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those shortlisted will be contacted for interviews.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Tertiary education would be a plus.
- Flexible schedule is required; must be available to work various shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
- Managerial experience required.
- Must be an effective leader in the department and to ensure efficient control on costs at all times.
- Must have a good knowledge of inventory.
- Must have a good knowledge of wines and liquor.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English well. Other languages preferred.
- Ability to understand and exceed guests’ service needs.
- Ability to be well organized, maintain concentration and think clearly when multi-tasking and providing service to multiple guests and/or clients within any given period of time.
- Ability to focus well on details.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- Ability to give full commitment to developing and keeping up to date the departmental S.O.P. Manual. To be involved in all aspects of training within the department, including on the job training, evaluation and all the recording of all training records.
- Must have strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to ensure that all staff is fully conversant with the Hotel’s procedures for handling customers complaints.
- Ability to ensure that all staff fully understands all the operational procedures within the Bar, including the
Deadline: April 30, 2018
Name: Human Resource Manager