Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with monitoring, measuring and reporting on Sales performance against company targets.
- Play an active role in the development and updating of all digital media. Monitor all aspects of companyʼs social media applications – Facebook Twitter, YouTube, and Blogs as well as the company website
- Assist with advertisements and other relevant services engaged to support the promotion and expansion of sales to achieve stated plans and objectives
- Ensure that there is an adequate inventory of sales materials acquired,
necessary to support the sales and marketing campaigns and programmes
- Ensure that statutory and servicing requirements are obtained for the companyʼs fleet of vehicles
- Assist in ensuring that key (Loans) deliverables are met within the agreed timeframe, and coordinate incentive scheme/award programme
- Escalate customer service queries to Supervisor in a timely manner to ensure a high quality of services is maintained
- Duties to be exercised with the highest level of confidentiality and integrity.
Please state the position applied for in the subject line.
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent qualification
- Three (3) year relevant experience coordinating marketing activities
- Excellent customer service appreciation and skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft suite – Desktop publishing, Powerpoint etc.
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; a good team player and able to work flexible hours
Deadline: April 30, 2018
Submit applications to email@example.com