Distribution – Lucea, Hanover
The Shipping Foreman is responsible for carrying out day to day operational functions related to the organization, receipt and distribution of products from the warehouse, while providing critical leadership to a team of shipping clerks and attendants.
Some of the key duties include:
- Supervising team in a manner which ensures completion of loading activities within time allocated
- Accurately and completely filling customer orders in a manner that allows for a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that rooms are always properly organized and all transactions are accurately documented to ensure minimal distortion of inventory related figures.
- Maintaining an average loading rate of 8 cases/minute or higher
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A first degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a Supervisory capacity
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in warehousing, distribution or inventory management
- Great interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with persons of all levels
- Keen accuracy and attention to detail