We are looking for a Content Creator to write and publish various types of pieces for our company’s website, like articles, eBooks, and social media posts.
Content Creator responsibilities include writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media websites. To be successful in this role, you should have a reliable computer with internet access, a good command of the English language, experience with digital publishing, marketing, and generating traffic.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing content to our visitors and community members.
- Research industry-related topics (job listings, company contact information, etc.)
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Microsoft Word
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Publish and share at least twenty (20) articles daily to reach monthly targets.
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend article links from our website and new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Update our website as needed
- A reliable computer with internet access.
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Minimum two (2) CSEC subjects including English (Grades 1 or 2), Mathematics (Grade 1, 2 or 3) Experience in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
Interested persons, please submit your application to JobsforJamaicans@outlook.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted