Description: The South East Regional Health Authority, a statutory body under the Ministry of Health, with responsibility for the management and delivery of public health services within the parishes of Kingston, Saint Andrew, Saint Catherine and Saint Thomas invites applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the position of Behaviour Change Communication Coordinator.
The officer will contribute to the achievement of the National HIV/STI/Tb Programme objectives. The officer shall have specific responsibility for the achievement of the objective which relates to the reduction of HIV transmission.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A first degree in health promotion, social work, community development or other related disciplines such as anthropology, sociology, marketing or health communication PLUS
- Postgraduate degree/diploma in a related field
- Knowledge of HIV/STIs, behaviour change theories and public health
- Experience in multi-agency collaboration
- Experience in health promotion, social marketing, coordinating health programmes and staff supervision
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation
Persons interested in this vacancy should email their applications including cover letter and CV/resume to email@example.com or fax to (876) 926-4019 no later than June 10, 2018, to:
Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations
South East Regional Health Authority
The Towers, 2nd Floor
25 Dominica Drive
For detailed information on the position of Regional Behaviour Change Communication Coordinator please visit http://serha.gov.jm/vacancies
We thank all candidates for their response, however, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.