The South East Regional Health Authority, a statutory body under the Ministry of Health, with responsibility for the management and delivery of public health services within the parishes of Kingston and St. Andrew, St. Catherine and St. Thomas, invites applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the position of Targeted Intervention Officer (St. Thomas).
The officer will work closely with the Regional Behaviour Change Communication Coordinator and implement the regional strategy through specific interventions at the parish level.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Mass Communication, Social Science, Behavioural Science or equivalent
- 3-5 years working in the field of health promotion with the general population and other marginalized groups
- Experience in behavioral change interventions and public health
- Knowledge in dealing with HIV/AIDS/STI
- Possess good oral and written communication skills
- Training in supervisory management skills is an asset
Applications should be emailed to employment @serha.gov.jm or faxed to (876) 926-4019 NO LATER than June 10th, 2018 to:
Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations
South East Regional Health Authority
The Towers, 2nd Floor
25 Dominica Drive
For Detailed information please visit www.serha.gov.jm
We thank all candidates for responding, however, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.