The Administrative Assistant is focused on providing personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the executive’s working life and communication.
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
- Create, perform and logistics of presentations, visits and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Develop, implement and improve office policies and procedures
Ensure the following tasks are planned, managed and executed:
- Meeting minutes
- Organizations meeting
- Coordination of engagement activities for employees
- At least one (1)year’ experience in a similar position.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Knowledge of the techniques and methodologies specific to the technical or professional field in which they perform.
- Advanced English level.