Two (2) available positions (Kingston & North Coast)
The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for new customer acquisition in the different market segments. Identifying new markets through market intelligence and networking opportunities. Maintains and grows market share with desirable customers through the marketing and selling of the company’s products.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Preferably BS/BA in a business-related degree
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales or market facing function in the building materials industry (cement, concrete, aggregates)
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team as well as work independently and with minimum supervision
Additionally, the individual should:
- Own and operate a reliable motor vehicle
Deadline: August 24, 2018
The Human Resource Manager
We thank all applicants for expressing their interest but only those shortlisted will be contacted.