- Monitor all activities of the company bearers/messengers.
- Monitor all incoming mail and ensure correspondence is passed to the relevant departments or personnel.
- Prepare all priority mail to be delivered to the post office.
- Prepare regular mail for stamping and to be delivered by bearers/messengers.
- Prepare mail to be sent by courier service.
- Maintain stock inventory and place orders when necessary.
- Requisitions for purchasing of business cards.
- As telephone operator: ensure all telephone calls are answered promptly.
- As relief security: monitor all incoming clients.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- The reception area is effectively managed through the consistent display of good customer service.
- Maintain files in the manner directed to facilitate easy access to information.
- Report to the Manager and keep him/her fully briefed on important matters.
- Must present and conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times.
- Must be available from time to time outside of normal working hours/days for matters pertaining to the company.
- Must exercise care and protection of the working environment and the company’s property and image.
- Consistent attendance and punctuality with much care and attention to deportment.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Foster and maintain good relationships with clients and business partners or affiliates
- Good time management skills
- Good working knowledge of computers and commercial software (proficient in Microsoft Office Suite)
- Familiarity with basic office machines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and to manage multiple projects
- Must be a good team player
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Passes in at least four GCE O’Level or CXC subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Training in Customer Service or Office Administration
- One year’s experience in a customer service capacity or as a Receptionist or Office Administrator
Interested candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com
Deadline is August 24, 2018