- Cover assignments as instructed
- Develop and pursue story and feature ideas
- Submit accurate, error-free and libel-free copy within stated deadlines
- File stories/ articles for all media platforms
- Undertake any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- A first Degree preferably in Journalism, Mass Communication, History or English
- CXC/ A’ Level passes – must include English Language/ Literature
- 2 years working in the field of Journalism
- Must be knowledgeable of the laws with respect to libel.
- Have the ability to maintain currency with information relating to beats.
- Have the ability to manage time and prepare for all set assignments.
- Be willing to work long hours.
Deadline: August 31, 2018
The subject line should read ‘Senior Reporter’
We thank you for your interest. However, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.