We are in search of qualified persons who are interested in a commitment to progress as we move forward to the fulfillment of our goal as the Leading Caribbean Airport.
In a supervisory capacity, the Airport Coordinator supports airport operations by coordinating all activities associated with providing safe, secure, friendly and efficient operations of the Sangster International Airport in keeping with established policies and procedures. The Airport Coordinator provides front line support for passengers, users and stakeholders of the facility and provides oversight to include the protection of the physical plant and other company assets.
The Airport Coordinator is a point of contact for passengers, airport users, service providers and stakeholders.
We thank all candidates for their interest but wish to advise that only those short-listed for interviews will be contacted.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Airport Operations Management, Tourism and Hospitality Management or similar discipline additional qualification in law is a plus
• Minimum of two (2) years working experience in an airline/airport operations environment or equivalent
• Valid General Driver’s Licence
Specific Knowledge Required:
• Sound knowledge of airline/airport planning and operations, security and emergency procedures.
• Sound knowledge of relevant applicable standard operating procedures
• Knowledge of Safety Management Systems
• Excellent computer application and software skills
Key Competencies /Skills of The Position:
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively at all levels to include contractors, airlines, concessionaires and regulatory agencies.
• Foster strong customer service culture within the team. Resolve day to day operational issues with management input in collaboration with relevant inter departmental support
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues as a contact during emergencies that occur outside normal working hours.
• Ability to work under pressure, analyze situations and recommend quick and accurate decisions for management’s approval.