• Oversee floor activities
• Assist store managers with general store operations
• Assist with opening and closing the store at the scheduled time.
• Ensure good customer service is always maintained.
• Manage customer matters
• Oversee all cashier activities (operations, float and check-off)
• Assist in stock taking and inventory management
• Monitor and maintain current inventory levels and conduct stock reconciliation
• Ensure floor is properly merchandise.
• Ensure all goods are correctly priced and well ticketed.
• Coordinate and always ensure adequate staff coverage.
• Ensure customer returns and exchanges are accurately completed.
• Execute appropriate discounts to relevant customers and staff.
• Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to.
EXPERIENCE; EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION:
• A minimum of Associate Degree in Business Administration
• At least 4 years work experience at a management or supervisor level (Retail a plus)
• Certificate in Supervisory Management
• Customer Service / Sales Training
• Certificate in Computer Skills/Training (Microsoft Office Suite)
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be able to work on shifts and public holidays
• Knowledge of retail store operations will be an asset
• Must be available to begin as soon as possible
Fontana Pharmacy has an excellent reputation for providing high quality service and pharmaceutical care to our customers. We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join our team.
Should you be interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 1, 2018.
We would like to thank you all for your interest in becoming a part our Fontana Family. However, only short listed applicants will be contacted.