KPMG in Jamaica provides office extension service to KPMG in the US and is seeking to hire suitably qualified, competent, talented, highly motivated, detail-oriented, data processing specialist to join its Market OperationsTeam in the capacity of Markets Operation Officer.
Market Operations – Officer
KPMG in Jamaica provides office extension service to KPMG in the US and is seeking to hire suitably qualified, competent, talented, highly motivated, detail-oriented, data processing specialist to join its Markets Operations Team in the capacity of Markest Operations – Officer. The office extension service is based in Kingston and the incumbents will execute their duties using online resources and tools.
The position will be assigned to our rapidly growing KPMG Jamaica Extended Support Services (JESS), which provides outsourcing services to a major client in the United States.
Reporting to the Markets Operations Team Lead, the successful candidates will focus on providing administrative support.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- On-boarding support (getting engagement team members onto the specific engagement within the
- Parameters of both KPMG and the client,)
- Procurement support (entering time and expense information in the clients vendor management system),
- Reporting support,
- Invoicing support, and other related account support in a near shoring environment, providing strong
- Capability to communicate in real time with many of the other teams, including, importantly the
- Engagement team and lead partner.
Pursuing Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Human Resources, or other related field.
3 years OR LESS experience in one or more business related areas including Finance, Human Resources, Resource Management, Marketing or general business operations
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Experience with Microsoft Access, Customer Relationship Databases and Collaboration / SharePoint tools is preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills required
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to make day to day decisions with little supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and excellent presentation skills
- A high level of individual creativity and initiative,
- Excellent interpersonal skills; professional attitude; the ability to work productively and collaboratively with persons from a diverse background (both internally and externally)
- Ability to extract, synthesize information, analyse and communicate verbally and in writing
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign
- A high level of accuracy, focus, and alertness
- Effective time management and team working skills, complemented by willingness to work extended hours as necessary to ensure consistency in meeting critical individual and team deadlines
We thank all interested applicants however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow us on Social Media
- © 2017 KPMG in Jamaica, a Jamaican partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ( KPMG International ), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. Printed in Jamaica. KPMG and the KPMG
Required IT skills:
Required degree level: