· Must have 4 CXC’s subjects including English Language.
· Experience in the Hotel Industry- Front Desk Agent, Booking Sales Agent, Guest Relations or any similar role.
· Must have 1-5 years experience in Sales & Enjoy Sales.
· One of your main focus point should be Up-Selling
· Should be able to use two systems at once.
· Flexible to work any assigned Shift. Between 6.00am-2.30am
· Must enjoy the Hotel Industry.
· Experience in BPO sector would be nice.
Agent should have prior knowledge of the following areas:
· Hotel Reservation, Sales and Guest Relations
· Experienced in Up-Selling
· General American Culture
· Customer Service Training (Prior experience or Skill Certification)
· Soft Skills and Positive Language Positioning.
Agent should be able to:
· Handle escalated issues and deescalate customers.
· Resolve guest issues and provide solutions in the shortest possible time frame.
· Cross sell hotel accommodation if the desired property is sold out.
Answers the telephone with a polite and courteous manner.
Provides general information over the phone, relating to cancellations, relocations, billing and other types of inquiries.
Maintain work standards operating procedures by being compliant with all company policies and procedures.
Respond to all customer inquiries using multiple channels (telephone, email and any additional channels as developed).
Required degree level: