Nobox Marketing is hiring a Social Media Manager to join our growing company. We are a fast-paced, award-winning, digital marketing accelerator for global brands to achieve their business goals.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility, engagement and growth across Nobox projects.
- Manage daily content and scheduling for all social channels to his/her assigned clients including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships under the direction of the Account Director and Account Executive.
- Work with Project Management to route Social Media deliverables as needed.
- Analyze community insights, spot trends and report to team. Deliver weekly and/or monthly reports results on social media activity using social analytic tools.
- Support identification of influencer and reach out to these individuals in an effort to build and strengthen relationships.
- Provide regular feedback and insights gained from social media monitoring and social listening to the creative team to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion.
- Attend local events in order to create social media content for assigned clients in real-time.
- Consistently bring new ideas to your team to enhance and elevate the brand and to ensure continuous growth of the channel.
- Monitor and moderate communities in real-time for positive engagement opportunities.
- Increase positive engagement within our social communities to drive retention and satisfaction through consumer content across social media.
- Work with customer care team as needed to craft responses and engage with consumers real-time when a potential crisis arises.
- Execute engagement activities to increase brand advocacy outside of our brand awareness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or relevant, equivalent experience.
- 4+ year’s experience as a Community Manager or Social Media Manager
- Proven knowledge and experience in social media measurement and supporting technologies. Ability to translate analytics into action-based insights reporting.
- Hands-on experience using analytics and other publishing tools to analyze and post content.
- A strategic thinker, able to actively contribute to brainstorming and planning.
- Highly self-directed and inventive with the ability to work independently.
- Strong writing, editing and project management skills.
- Detail-oriented, with experience in leading multiple project streams.
- Clear real passion for digital and social media.
- Experience in Public Relations/agency background, both a plus.
- Social Media crisis management experience is a plus.
- Hands-on experience to learn about the exciting and rapidly-developing social media landscape.