Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to assist customers, by phone, in solving both technical and non-technical problems related to the products and services of the client. You will also help increase their confidence in the brand and help them become more familiar with the specific products and services offered. As a Tech Support professional, you’re literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply!
GET TO KNOW US
Who Is Alorica?
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands – the ones you love and use every day! We offer the financial stability and growth potential to provide a solid foundation for early career development…and a trendy ambiance to make work a fun space! Our team spans hundreds of locations around the globe, with over a hundred thousand awesome employees…and you could be the next one!
Why should you join our awesome team?
As a member of our #CoolCenter, you’ll have the opportunity to work in an exciting and collaborative environment, with a diverse group of experienced professionals that will help you advance your career. As an Alorican, you’ll also enjoy additional benefits.
- Full-time job (instead of short-term contracts)
- Performance bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Educational scholarships
- Professional Development opportunities
- Discounts on local products and services
- Sports leagues
- Fun cultural and community outreach activities
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer incoming calls from customers concerning technical support issues and inquiries in a professional, polite, and courteous manner.
- Walk customers through troubleshooting technical issues and concerns including technology support and provide suggested solutions and resolutions to questions and problems.
- Field billing inquiries from customers, activate new service provisions, provide plan upgrade information, and cross sell when applicable.
- Provide prompt resolution to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
- Accurately document and update records in required systems; track daily calls.
- Follow up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain diplomacy when addressing escalated matters.
- Age: 18+
- Documentation: NIS & TRN
- Education: High School Diploma and/or Highest Level of Education Certification/Diploma
- Language: Strong oral communication skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Tech-savviness; Prior technical exposure or demonstrated interest
- Excellent data entry skills in accuracy
- Typing Speed of 35 words per minute
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Customer Service experience is a plus (soft skills training is provided if necessary)
- Able to navigate different Internet tabs at the same time
- Demonstrated strong familiarity (and aptitude for learning) of Microsoft Windows and Apple/Mac operating systems; including both hardware and software configuration at a Consumer-grade
- Ability to work in a team-fostered environment
If you experience issues applying through this link, please send your resume directly to: