The customer service representative should represent the company in a positive light in all guest interactions and in accordance with company’s policies and procedures, ensuring a transparent experience for the guest.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Process new orders and research and resolve problems/issues with existing product orders.
- Maintain park and product knowledge by accessing the contact center SharePoint site(s)
- Attend initial and ongoing training required of position to remain current with product knowledge requirements
- Meet and maintain the benchmarks set for key performance metrics
- Perform data entry on new and existing reservation orders in accordance with policies, procedures and best practices.
- Must have a high school diploma (4 CXC subjects inclusive of English Language)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have excellent written and verbal/conversational communication skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to adapt communication style to various audiences and multi-task
- Adaptability to changes in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated phone etiquette skills and friendly, pleasant, enthusiastic
- Computer skills to include Internet, basic Office programs, aptitude to learn customized in-house systems
- Must be available to work varying shifts or hours based on park hours; i.e. be able to work opening and closing shifts/weekends
Customer Service background (preferred)