Advanced Call Center Technologies is seeking Customer Service Representatives to join our team. Do you love helping others? If so, apply now for an instant interview!
We offer Customer Service Representatives:
• PAID TRAINING! You can be successful even without experience
• Opportunities to advance within
• Hourly, overtime, and tremendous bonus opportunities
• Flexible full time schedules
• Fantastic Supervisors and a Positive environment
Customer Service Associates primarily receive inbound calls from consumers for assistance with billing inquiries, payments, credits, fraud alerts, internet and cell phone services, and mortgage servicing. Customer Service Associates are problem solvers with good negotiation skills who are self-driven and motivated to meet individual service and sales goals. Customer Service Associates use their excellent communication and interpersonal skills with every contact to provide world-class customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
• Maintains confidentiality; Listen to others without interrupting;
• Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification;
• Multi tasks to document while speaking with the consumer
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality. Meets clients’ specific quality standards.
• Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
• Is consistently at work and on time
• Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions;
• Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Other duties as requested by management Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
3 CXC or Call Center Experience or Customer Service Certificate from Heart
Must be able to successfully pass criminal background check
Data entry and basic computer skills