Customer Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Any other duties assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Minimum of 3 CXC subjects including English Language
- Must possess a valid Jamaican ID (passport, National ID, Drivers License)
- Minimum 6 months experience
- Exercise sound judgement in following established process and procedures
- Ability to communicate clearly and fluently using proper words, expressions and grammar
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to multi-task and be adaptable
Benefits of working with our team:
- New competitive starting salary
- Lunch money
- Paid Training
- Company paid Life and Health Insurance
- Organic growth potential for career advancement
- Fun work environment